INTRODUCING SUNDIAL T401$250-plus value Island Rewards coupon book! The first local “rewards” program to offer you exclusive, money-saving discounts and freebies to Sanibel and Captiva retail partners. Enjoy your Sanibel Island vacation getaway at Sundial T401, located at Sundial Beach Resort on the East-end of Sanibel Island. This renovated, top floor, elevator accessible island condo features a spacious open concept living area and kitchen that is perfect for families, entertaining, or enjoying as a couple! Sundial Beach Resort is approximately a 12-minute drive to the Sanibel Lighthouse Beach & Fishing Pier, and is just a few minutes to the Heart of Sanibel where you will find an abundance of restaurant options, boutique shops, and more - easily accessible by bike or car! Your adventure in paradise awaits...
HOME FEATURESFeaturing a sleeper sofa, three bedrooms and two bathrooms, Sundial T401 can sleep up to eight guests, and includes plenty of space to gather! During your time at this island retreat, dine al fresco on the large screened lanai looking out at the Gulf of Mexico, relax in the immaculately maintained community swimming pools, and play a round or more of tennis at the on-site tennis courts! Of course, spending time on Sanibel's powdery beaches cannot be missed. Feel free to use the provided beach towels and beach equipment as you head to the beach - just steps away! Additionally, Sundial T401 is equipped with a washer/dryer so you can easily stay for a week, a month, or longer!
ABOUT SANIBEL ISLAND AND THE COMMUNITYSanibel Island has consistently been named a top island vacation destination for couples and families - regionally, nationally, and internationally. Sanibel offers 15 miles of pristine beaches (America's Best Shelling Beaches), 25 miles of bike paths, 250 species of shells, and 0 stop lights! Top Sanibel Island attractions include: J.N. "Ding" Darling National Wildlife Refuge, CROW-Clinic For the Rehabilitation Of Wildlife, the Bailey-Matthews National Shell Museum, and Sanibel Lighthouse & Fishing Pier.
Sundial Beach Resort is a large condominium development on the East-end of Sanibel and is located directly on the beach, offering views of the Gulf of Mexico. The Sundial T building offers access to a swimming pool, just steps from the building.
**This condo is privately owned & offered through Sanibel Captiva Island Vacation Rentals, saving you nearly 50% off regular room rates & no resort fees! Full resort amenities are not available, however you and your guests will have access to:
- Beautiful Sanibel Beach, just steps away
- 4 Community Pools, one of which is right by your building!
- Sanibel Sea School Enrollment (optional)
- 2+ Beach Chairs
- Beach Umbrella
- Beach Towels
- BBQ Grills
- Tennis and Pickleball available a la carte including court time, lessons, round robins and clinics
- Free parking
- Free Wi-Fi in the Condo
- Resort restaurants including Sea Breeze Cafe, Slice of Paradice Pizza, Shima Japanese Steakhouse, and Turtle's Pool & Beach Bar
- Bailey's On-Site Marketplace at Sundial's Entrance
- Kay Casperson Spa & Salon
RENTER'S REWARDSEnjoy free access to some of the finest resorts on Sanibel and Captiva - complete with free or discounted values of more than $250 on dining, beverages, shopping, spa services, boating, kayaking, fishing, paddle boarding, golfing, and more. Learn More.
- Screened lanai
- Gulf View
- Community Pools
- Tennis Courts
- Washer/dryer in Unit
- Full kitchen
- BBQ Grills
- 2+ Beach Chairs
- Beach Towels
- Beach Umbrella
- Flat Screen TV
- Pull Out Couch
- 1 King Bed
- 1 Queen Bed
- 2 Twin Beds
|Apr - 2021|
|May - 2021|
|Jun - 2021|
|Jul - 2021|
|Aug - 2021|
|Sep - 2021|
|Oct - 2021|
|Nov - 2021|
ReviewsPage: 1 of 2 Write a Review
The unit itself was clean but shabby - needs paint and updating. One bedroom had neither a mirror nor a TV set.
Location was good, though nor beachfront; easy walk to the beach and pool (the one we were allowed in). Easy drive to stores, other restaurants, shopping.
No access to main building and main pool amenities.
Our unit had moldy water smell...concerning. But fairly clean and comfortable. Very little pool/ocean equipment left in condo for us.
Chairs and umbrellas not in great shape. No pails/shovels, etc.
A few small things would have made it even better (Remax I believe mostly): 1 - crib was placed in the master bedroom and no idea why. We had to disassemble and move. If they has asked we would have specified and would have been much easier on us. 2- no sand toys or other toys for kids. I thought this was very odd as so many families have stayed. We left our sand toys and a ball behind in the closet so hopefully it's still there for the next family, we also added a new beach umbrella to the collection. 3 - kitchen & bath supplies: We were only given 2 dishwasher tablets, 4 tolls of TP, not enough washcloths. This is a silly policy and it only hurts the owner and Remax. Because we ran out of tablets, I didn't get to the run the dishwasher before we left. Rather if Remax had bought a giant box of soap & TP and leave it - no one is going to steal it and it helps us take good care of the unit during our stay.
Overall Remax provided good service and came when we called about a piece of broken furniture left by prior occupant, just don't think the policies mentioned above provide the best service and could easily be changed.
Plenty of space for three adult siblings. It was our second time here and we felt very comfortable.
Sanibel Captiva Island Vacation Rentals, LLC.
Address: 2400 Palm Ridge Rd. Sanibel, FL 39957
Welcome to Sanibel Captiva Island Vacation Rentals! The following are our terms and conditions:
1. Minimum Stay. The required minimum stay at most homes (as set by the property owners or condominium or property owners’ association rule) is one week (Saturday check-in and Saturday check- out). A few homes may have longer or shorter minimum stays. Please check the detailed listing of the property for more information, and call us if you have questions or special needs. On a case-by-case basis, we may be able to vary check-in and check-out dates to accommodate your scheduling and travel preferences.
2. Rates and Availability. Our on-line rates and availability calendars are kept up to date, but please call us to confirm or if you have questions. Prices and availability are subject to change without notice.
3. Taxes. A total of 11.5% in required government tax is collected on the total gross rental amount (6.5% State sales tax and 5% Lee County Tourist Development Tax).
4. Reservations. You can reserve your Sanibel or Captiva vacation home on-line through our website (www.sancapislandvacationrentals.com), or call us or email us (contact information at the top of this page). We need your name, address, phone number, number of persons in your party, and exact dates of desired arrival and departure.
5. A non-refundable reservation fee (see below) will be to ‘Sanibel Captiva Island Vacation Rentals, LLC. Booking a reservation requires a non-refundable reservation fee.
6. In addition to rent, a $79 damage protection plan is offered. This Vacation Rental Damage Protection Plan covers unintentional damages to the rental unit interior that occur during your stay, provided they are disclosed to management prior to check-out. The policy will pay a maximum benefit of $3,000. Any damages that exceed $3,000 will be charged to the credit card on file. If, during your stay at one of our Rental Properties, an Insured Person causes any damage to real or personal property of the unit as a result of inadvertent acts or omissions, the Insurer will reimburse the Insured for the cost of repair or actual cash value of such property up to a maximum benefit of $3,000. Certain terms and conditions apply.
7. Cleaning Fee. In addition to the rent, there will be an additional fee, which is payable to SCIVR.
8. Pet Fee. Homes that are pet friendly add a fee if you bring your pet (some fees are per-pet; some fees are per-week). You must arrange with us in advance and pay any applicable fees to bring a pet. Shall a pet not be added to the reservation, you may be asked to leave the property or pay the fee.
9. Security Deposit. The owners of certain homes may require a refundable security deposit to cover extraordinary damage or loss caused by the Guest. Any deposit requirement will be noted on the individual page for the property. Guests are never charged for normal wear and tear. Credit card holds are typically released within 24 hours of check out.
10. Payment of Balance. The balance of your rental payment is due in full 60 days prior to arrival. Final payments are payable by e-check. Final payment can be made using a credit card or debit card with an additional fee of 4% (of the charged amount) for credit card processing.
11. Cancellation. You may cancel your reservation up to 60 days before arrival and your payments (except the reservation fee and tax) will be refunded. Our 2-day Cancellation Policy is valid on reservations made prior to February 19, 2021. All reservations made after February 19, 2021 are subject to no refunds 60 -1 day prior to arrival date.
12. Travel Insurance is available through Rental Guardian Travel Protection. It may be automatically calculated and added to your rental rate upon booking. The plan is optional, but we strongly recommend it. However, please keep in mind if you purchase Travel Protection, you are purchasing it from a third party and SCIVR is not responsible for any refunds if you decide to cancel your trip. In case of any unforeseen events (INCLUDING HURRICANES), this insurance helps protect your vacation investment. IF YOU CHOOSE NOT TO PURCHASE THIS COVERAGE, NO REFUNDS WILL BE GIVEN.
13. Hurricane Policy: Please note that hurricane season is between the months of June and November. Owners are not required to refund rent in the event of an evacuation, so we strongly advise you to purchase trip insurance to protect your investment. If a storm threatens our area, we will receive evacuation instructions from the National Hurricane Center and our local governing officials. If the Mandatory Evacuation order is given, refunds will only be given by CSA Travel Protection if you have purchased coverage before the storm was named. Upon notice of a Mandatory Evacuation, the office will close and all guests will be required to leave the island. SCIVR requires the guest to take all of their belongings with them and please dispose of all garbage in the on-site trash containers (dumpsters or trash cans). Please be sure to remove all food and beverage items from the refrigerator and freezer and take them with you or dispose of them in the proper on site trash containers outside of the condo unit or main living area if you are vacationing in a free –standing house or cottage. THANK YOU!
14. Occupancy Limits. Each of our vacation rental homes lists an occupancy limit, such as "Occupancy 6 persons." The occupancy limit is strictly enforced and SCIVR cannot make exceptions. If you wish to bring more Guests than the stated limit, consider renting multiple homes close together.
15. Parking. All homes are allocated at least one free parking place right at the home, or in parking lots (for larger multi-family buildings). Most larger homes can fit two cars, and some can park more. Some even have covered parking or fully enclosed garages with automatic openers. Oversize vehicles such as long trucks or recreational vehicles, or boats on trailers may not fit in the available parking space(s) or may not be allowed in a particular community. Call or email SCIVR for the latest information if you plan to bring anything other than a standard vehicle. Please take the parking into account when you make your travel plans or invite day visitors, because there are no free parking lots to store excess vehicles. Street parking is prohibited throughout Sanibel and Captiva except with special permit.
16. What is Provided? Provided in condominium units: bed linens, bathroom towels, kitchen utensils, and a starter supply of paper towels, toilet paper, tissue, trash bags, dishwashing soap, bath soap, shampoo, etc. Sanibel Homes provide bed linens, bathroom towels, kitchen utensils. Amenity Package can be purchased for Sanibel Home Rentals. There are grocery stores on the mainland and on Sanibel.
17. Not Provided. Some homes do not provide beach chairs and beach umbrellas. If you need these (or other items) and they are not listed as provided for the home you chose, rentals are popular and easy.
18. Smoking. All of our homes are smoke free. This includes Lanai space as well. All costs to restore a rental property back to its original smoke fee condition will be charged to the Guest.
19. Fireplaces. Some homes have decorative fireplaces, but these are not operational for Guest use. Please do not attempt to burn anything in any fireplace or stove without first consulting SCIVR.
20. Web Site Disclaimer. We strive to provide accurate, complete, and up-to-date information about our available rentals. Please let us know right away if you find anything unclear or incomplete, and changes in furnishings and equipment. Changes in availability may occur without notice. You are always welcome to call us or email with questions.
21. Returned Checks. Post-dated checks will not be accepted. Returned checks (lack of credit or lack of funds or account) will be charged as provided by Florida law (bank fees incurred, plus a service charge of $25.00 if the face value does not exceed $50.00; $30.00 if the face value exceeds $50.00 but does not exceed $300.00, $40.00 if the face value exceeds $300.00; or 5% of the face amount of the check, whichever is greater)
22. Check-In. The check-in process begins at 3 p.m. for condominiums and 4 p.m. for homes, but is not guaranteed. Guests should not expect to take occupancy sooner than times stated. In some cases check- in may be delayed due to circumstances beyond our control. Rate adjustments cannot be made for late check-in or early departure. The check-in location will be 2400 Palm Ridge Rd. Sanibel, FL 33957, phone number: (239)472-5050. At check-in you will receive keys to the property, and a check-in package.
23. Check-Out. Check-out is promptly at 10 a.m. Late check-outs may be assessed a late check-out fee of one day of rent for failure to vacate.
24. Sanibel Captiva Island Vacation Rentals is open Monday through Saturday from 8:30 a.m. to 5:00 p.m. For an after-hours check-in, please report to our office (address is stated on the first page). There is
a lockbox located under the light just to the left of the two front doors at the corner Vacation Rental office. To retrieve your Welcome Packet from the lockbox, simply line up the numbers ‘4-7-2-2’ on the combination lock, and pull down. Included in the Welcome Packet are directions to the condominium/home, and keys to your unit. If your rental is on keyless entry, your code will be provided in your arrival packet If you have any problems, please call the office at 239-472-5050 and you will be connected to our after hours, on-call, rental staff. Please re-lock the lockbox after retrieving your Welcome Packet.
25. House Parties. Inquire with SCIVR for certain rental properties that will allow family reunions, weddings or receptions. All such events must be approved in writing in advance, and there may be an additional charge and/or security required. Please inquire with ‘Tween Waters Inn Island Resort (www.tween-waters.com) event services about planning, scheduling and catering an event. As an alternative, you can arrange an event at one of our resorts during your vacation stay.
26. Reservations Made By Travel Agents. All reservations made by outside travel agents and or reservation services are subject to rules and policies of SCIVR. SCIVR is not responsible for inaccurate representations by outside travel agents or reservation services. Guests must resolve any such issues with their travel or booking agent.
27. Association Rules. All reservations are accepted with the understanding that Guests will abide by the rules and regulations prescribed by individual owners, and condominium or homeowner associations in the community in which the property is located.
28. Maintenance. If an equipment malfunction occurs within a rental property, SCIVR will expedite the repairs as quickly as possible. Occasionally, it may be necessary to close a tennis court, swimming pool or other amenity for maintenance. Any maintenance needs should be reported to SCIVR as soon as possible. Maintenance may require vendors outside of SCIVR to repair and/or replace equipment. Should a repairman make a call to a rental property and find the equipment is not in working order due to Guest misuse, oversight or neglect, the fee for the service will be charged to the Guest. No rent adjustments can be made for circumstances beyond our control, or for malfunction or loss of use of equipment or amenities, cable service and internet.
29. Force Majeure. SCIVR cannot be held liable for any acts of nature or occurrences beyond our control. No rate adjustments will be made for inclement weather. If you are traveling between June and November, please note this is hurricane season. We can only refund your rent if a mandatory evacuation occurs.
30. Pools. The property owner or community association usually controls pool temperatures. SCIVR is not responsible for pool or spa temperatures, closures or malfunctions. No credit, discount and/or rate adjustments can be granted for pool items mentioned above, or circumstances beyond our control.
31. Entry of Premises. We will strive to not disturb you during your stay. However, Guest agrees to allow SCIVR employees, vendors, contractors or subcontractors access to the rental property to make repairs, improvements, care for or manage the property.
32. Pest Control. Rental properties are treated for pest control by the condominium association, or by a contracted pest control company. SCIVR will strive to address pest control concerns immediately, but is not responsible for rebates due to the presence of pests. Sanibel and Captiva are tropical islands, and some pests are inherent to the region and climate, making them resilient against even professional treatment. Cleanliness is the best defense.
33. Minimum Age. Any Guest under 25 years old must be accompanied by a parent and/or guardian. Reservations obtained under false pretenses will cause loss of all payments, and Guests will be asked to vacate the rental property immediately.
34. Special Requests. If you need special requests, examples: pack n plays, cribs, bikes, etc, please call our office for the correct contact information.
35. Causeway Tolls. There is a $6.00 round-trip toll to reach Sanibel and Captiva. SCIVR does not reimburse toll charges.
37. Miscellaneous Charges. A $25.00 charge will be assessed for each key not returned to SCIVR office upon checkout. A late checkout fee (described above) may be charged if keys are not returned by 10 a.m. There is no fee for lock-out service if replacement keys are picked up at your check-in location.
38. Governing Law. This Reservation Agreement (“Agreement”) will be construed under Florida law and the sole venue and jurisdiction for any legal action will be in the state or county courts of Lee County, Florida.
39. Disputes. Any disputed between SCIVR and the Guest arising from this Agreement will be mediated under Chapter 44 of the Florida Statutes prior to filing any civil action. Mediation is a process in which parties attempt to resolve a dispute by submitting it to a neutral third person called a mediator who encourages and facilitates the resolution of the dispute but who is not empowered to impose a settlement on the parties. The parties will equally share the mediation fee. In any litigation based on this Agreement, the prevailing party will be entitled to recover its reasonable attorneys' fees and costs from the no prevailing party.
40. By signing this Agreement, the Guest agrees to attempt to settle any dispute in an amicable manner before, during and after the Guest’s stay. Our goal is your complete satisfaction and repeat business!
41. Release; Indemnity. In consideration for use of the rental property and the other terms and provisions of this confirmation, Guest agrees: (i) Neither SCIVR nor any of SCIVR's agents, officers, directors, shareholders, employees, or other representatives (collectively referred to as the "SCIVR Parties") will be liable or responsible for any loss, injury, death, or damage caused or arising in connection with the Guest's (including members of Guest's travel party and any visitors or invitees of
Cell phones and Land Lines. SCIVR encourages all property owners to provide a landline in the rental
property, but we cannot guarantee one will be in your rental. Be sure to keep your cellular phone
charged and available for use in case an emergency arises. SCIVR also requires all guests to provide a
contact cellular phone number on the reservation form.
Guest) use or occupancy of the rental property or any of the amenities, or because of acts of God, acts of government or other authorities, wars, civil disturbances, hijacks, thefts, or any circumstance beyond its control; and (ii) Guest, intending to bind itself, its successors, legal representatives, directors, stockholders and/or assigns, releases and forever discharges each of the SCIVR Parties, and indemnifies and holds the SCIVR Parties harmless, from and against all liability, damages, actions, causes of action, claims, losses and/or expenses (including but not limited to attorneys' fees, court costs and expenses) arising in connection with, or based, on injury to or death of any person, or damage to property, including the loss of use thereof, caused in whole or in part by Guest or any member of Guest's travel party, including, without limitation, visitors or invitees of Guest, whether or not caused in part by the negligence of one or more of the SCIVR Parties; provided, however, this indemnification will not apply regarding losses arising directly from the willful misconduct of any one or more of the SCIVR Parties
42. Severability & Effective Date. In the any provision(s) of this Agreement is held to be invalid, illegal, or unenforceable, the invalid or unenforceable provision(s) will be severed from and not affect any other provisions of this Agreement. This Agreement will not be effective until it is accepted and approved by a licensed real estate broker or sales associate on behalf of SCIVR, and is effective only on the date of such approval.